This is a Bukkit plugin for Minecraft. When you're not playing a game,
gets you a teleporter and allows you to fly.
You're invisible to the players and can't damage entities or the environment.
- Downloads - Currently over 23,500 downloads as of June 2017!
- Open Source - Anyone can contribute; there are over 400 commits from 5 different people changing over 44.2k lines of code.
- Speed - The structure has been revamped 3 times throughout the life of the project to improve performance and workflow.
- Simplicity - Help is provided for all commands, and GUIs containing items representing actions are used where possible.
- Note the action items in the hot bar
- Click with the compass to teleport to a player
- Click with the clock to select an arena
- This is activated by clicking with the compass
- Clicking a head in the inventory will teleport you
- The spectator selects a player from the Teleporter GUI
- They are then moved to the player's location